Charter Boat Services operate our own Survey Vessels up to MCA category 1 that can be based in any UK or European port.
Our vessels are reliable and fast, meaning less time steaming and more survey miles per day, we get to and from site fast and comfortably. We can provide Survey Vessels that are capable of working from beach to 150 nautical miles to safe haven, are low noise and have the capability to provide simultaneous multi functions, such as;
- From beach (up to 0.5m) nearshore zone
- Permanently installed multibeam system
- Capability to perform simultaneous sidescan and SBP survey
- A-frame or davit for the towfish and side mounts for the SBP and USBL systems
- Capability for the vessel to reconfigure for a UXO survey, using a single 2x mag gradiometer
- Live aboard survey vessels
- Road transportable vessels
- Near shore and inter tidal vessels
- landing craft capable of beaching
We can supply Survey Vessels that can provide effective support for the following;
- Bird monitoring
- Bathmymetic surveys
- Cetacean monitoring
- Marine traffic density survey
- Fish gear activity and benthic surveys
- Fisheries science partnerships
- Seabed trawl sweeps
- Debris clearance verification
- Water sampling
- Grab sampling
- Drop down video
We can also supply Captains and Crew for survey companies operating their own vessels.
When choosing from Charter Boat Services you will benefit from our 24/7 breakdown service, all of our vessels come with the 24/7 engineering back-up service, we carry spares and engines.
Please get in touch with Charter Boat Services for more information about our Survey Vessels, near coastal Survey Vessel requirements, or Survey Vessels to hire.
Near Shore & Intertidal
Offshore 24/7 Liveaboards